|Revision 3.1.5||April 2012|
|Revision 4.0.0||Sept 2012|
This book covers the use of Easy PayPal Buttons (EzPPb). Please review this prior to submitting a support request via the forum or ticket system as many of the answers to your questions are here.
Table of Contents
- I. User's Guide
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Installation
- 3. Configuration
- 4. Managing Buttons
- 5. Instant Payment Notification Feature
- 6. Post Payment Email Feature
- 7. Post Payment File Upload Feature
- 8. Encrypting Buttons
- 9. Adding Buttons to the Frontend
- 10. Shipping Features
- 11. Using the Built-In Cart
- II. Troubleshooting
- 12. Easy PayPal Buttons
- Clicking a button gives an alert stating "A valid quantity is required! A quantity value must be an integer greater than or equal to one" no matter what I do.
- I use UTF-8 characters in the button's item name but it is becomes corrupted on PayPal's checkout page (accented characters, Hebrew letters, etc).
- I need to use a PayPal variable that EzPPb does not seem to support.
List of Tables
- 4.1. Placeholders